Sindy Cassidy, PCC, CPC
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” - Maya Angelou
An Executive, Leadership and Career Coach
What should you look for in a professional coach?
You want someone you can trust and with whom you will enjoy partnering. Your coach should also have proper credentials so that your time together is part of a structured process that helps you achieve measurable results.
Having been a professional coach since 2000, I bring extensive experience across multiple industries to my work. My supportive and collaborative approach will help you to leverage your strengths for success.
Together we’ll develop practical, actionable plans to enhance your effectiveness and enrich your professional and personal life. I can help you make positive changes for a brighter, more fulfilling future.
I’ve worked as an executive, leadership and career coach to senior executives, physicians, mid-level managers, and high potential professionals in an extensive range of industries including healthcare, finance, technology, sales, hospitality, banking, manufacturing, human resources and non-profit.
My clients describe me as “insightful, candid, empathetic, realistic and practical.”
Executive Coaching * Leadership Development * Effective Communication * Building Effective Teams * Conflict Management * Managing Change * Career Management * Executive Career Transition
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Communication/Business - Rollins College
- Master of Human Resources - Rollins College
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) by the International Coach Federation
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC) by the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching
- One of 240 C-IQ® Certified coaches world-wide in the 2016 inaugural program. Conversational Intelligence® is a science-based methodology combining neuroscience and coaching
- Professional in Human Resources designation through the Society for Human Resource Management
- Certified in several Hogan inventories, Myers-Briggs, Birkman and DiSC assessments
- Master Certified in the Energy Leadership Index
- Experienced in other behavioral and feedback assessments
Additional Professional Experience
- Executive level positions including P&L responsibilities in sales management, business development and operations in the banking, legal and consulting industries
- Senior level positions in human resources, providing internal consulting in the areas of leadership development, building relationships, leading organizational change, team effectiveness, organizational agility and career management
- President for the International Coach Federation, Central Florida Chapter
- Currently coach MBA students in one of the top 10 Ivy League business schools on leadership development and career management
- Leadership and career coach for business leaders with highly diverse cultural backgrounds, including individuals from India, China, Singapore, Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela and Europe
- Former adjunct professor and MBA coach at Rollins College, a top ranked liberal arts university in Winter Park, FL and has facilitated multiple sessions on topics in the leadership, career development and talent management areas
- Graduate of Leadership Orlando and Leadership Winter Park, community programs that connect and engage business professionals as community leaders
Would you like to explore professional coaching? I offer a 30-minute consultation. It’s an opportunity for you to ask questions about my coaching services and discuss your individual situation. I look forward to talking with you!