“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.” - Laozi
Quality organizations often turn to the powerful science of assessments for guidance in making human resource decisions. They recognize the value in appraising candidates for employment, evaluating existing personnel and developing in-house talent.
Assessments can benefit individuals and their organizations in the following ways:
- Identify strengths and gaps for improvement
- Increase emotional intelligence
- Develop leaders to take on more responsibility
- Help employees assimilate more quickly into new roles
- Identify personality traits that influence performance
- Improve teamwork, communication and trust
Test, Interpret, Train
As a Professional Certified Coach, I have the certifications and credentials to administer the assessments listed below. I can also work alongside your human resource department to interpret results and plan follow-up training.
- 360-Degree Feedback – Provides employees with confidential, anonymous evaluations from their managers and coworkers
- Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI) – Assesses the bright side of personality and gives insight into how a person works and relates to others
- Hogan Development Survey (HPS) – Assesses the dark side of personality and gives insight into how a person handles stress and reacts to negative situations
- Hogan Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI) – Examines core goals, values, motivators and interests
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI) – Measures psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions
- DiSC – Provides tools to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication
- Birkman - Gives insight into individual needs, stress behaviors and strengths that impact individual and team effectiveness
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI) – Helps people understand different conflict-handling styles and choose the appropriate style for a situation
- Firo B – Measures interpersonal needs on three scales: inclusion, control, and affection
- Energy Leadership Index (ELI) – (Master Certified) Provides a process for developing a personally effective and positive style of leadership
- Energy Audit – Provides insight on managing personal energy
- Other Behavioral and Feedback Assessments – A wide variety of tools can be used based on your objectives; combined with follow-up training and coaching
Need help determining which assessments could be right for you or your organization?